Maha Mruthyunjaya Homa
Lord Shiva grants inner peace, freedom from every kind of disease. Mrutyunjaya Homa is specifically recommended for the healing of any kind of disease or mental disturbance.
According to Vedic scriptures, Mrityunjaya gives ways for extending the life span of a person by reducing the perils in life.
- Mrityunjaya homam is a suitable one for those who want to recover from major illnesses and diseases.
- It is possible to reduce accidents, injuries and heath disorders with this homam for preventing untimely death.
- In addition, this homam makes feasible ways for living a long and happy life.
- One can be able to eliminate karmic issues and doshas with this homam to live a better life.
- Get protection from evil forces and enemies can choose this homam for experiencing peace of mind.
- Control malefic effects of planets in a horoscope to a wider extent.
- Eradicate negative forces with this homam to prevent premature deaths.
- Helps a person be leberated from life cycle to attain salvation.
- Increases the quality of life by minimizing health complications.
Special Instructions for Sponsorship Orders
Before each homam or puja is performed in Amma’s Lalita Temple, a “sankalpa” is recited in Sanskrit, a divinely powerful language. Sankalpa is a special process involving Vedic incantations that energetically connect you and your family directly to any ritual. Amma assures us that when we are included in a sankalpa, we become spiritually connected to the power of the divine ceremony and receive its full benefits immediately, just as if we were physically present.
In the section before below, please enter the name of the primary person for whom the homa is being sponsored. This name will be recited during the sankalpa. If you know the primary sponsor’s nakshatra (Vedic birthstar), you may enter it below. If you don’t know the gotra or nakshatra, it’s fine to leave this blank.
- These special homas and pujas will be performed early morning at Amma’s Penusila ashram in India. Please allow minimum 24 hours prior to date of sponsorship.