Chaitra Masam Arudra Maha Nakshatra Mahotsavam
May 16th, 2021
May 16, 2021 is Chaitra Masam Arudra Maha Nakshatra Mahotsavam
Every year the Arudra Nakshatra festival is celebrated at Manidweepa Mahasamathanam. Due to Covid-19, we will be celebrating this festival with a much smaller number of devotees without compromising on any of the powerful mantra japams or homams.
In this Kuja (Mars) dosha year, this Mahanyaasa Purvaka Yekadashi Vaara rudra Homam performed on this Arudra nakshatra day has the power of restraining the effect of the dosha. Exactly in the nakshatra time, this homam has the power of reducing the malefic effects of Kuja dosha especially when the Bilva leaves that are dipped in organic cow ghee and offered into this homam. With every mantra chanting and offering of these Bilva leaves and armor of great power and protection is created.
This year there are Shani doshas for a few nakshatras and for a few raasis.
There are three types of Shani doshas.
Elinati Shani Dosha (i.e., 7 ½ yrs. Dosha)
• In this period, Dosha will be there for 7 ½ years. 7 ½ years period of Saturn is shown on the native. This period is called as Elinati Shani (7 ½ years Saturn).
• During this Elinati Shani (7 ½ year Saturn) period, if we perform homa with Bilva leaves which are dipped in organic cow ghee and offered into the homam, it melts most of our misfortunes and none of the problems associated with the Shani dosha will come close to us.
• There are three stages in Elinati Shani (7 ½ years Saturn) period. In each stage Saturn will spend around 2 ½ years.
2 ½ Years
2 ½ Years
2 ½ Years
7 ½ Years
1) 1st stage of Elinati Shani:
• This stage is called as Dwadasha Shani. In this stage Saturn remains for
2 ½ years.
• When Saturn is placed in the 12th house in the horoscope of a
person, the period is called Dwadasha period.
• During this period, the afflicted person will experience huge financial
losses, untimely terrible accidents, will be hospitalized, will experience
extreme misunderstandings misconceptions. All these afflictions are
severe during this period.
2) 2nd stage of Elinati Shani:
• This stage is called as Janma Shani.
• When the Saturn makes a transit on your own House, that 2 ½ years
Saturn period is called as Janma Shani period.
• This Saturn period continues for 2 ½ years.
• During this period the afflicted person may suffer from extreme physical
and mental health issues, extreme misunderstandings, loss of money.
3) 3rd stage of Elinati Shani:
• This is last stage of Elinati Shani. This stage is called as Dwitiya Shani.
• When Saturn enters the 2nd house in the horoscope of a person, this
period is called as Dwitiya Shani.
• During this period the afflicted person faces huge financial losses and many
• This dasha (planetary period), the afflicted person will have the power to
tolerate the problems being faced even though this is the toughest stage
of the Shani dosha.
• During this dasha when Saturn transits into 3rd house from Janma
raasi, the Elinati Shani will be completed.
As per Jyothishya Shastra (Astrology), everyone who has a full lifespan, Elinati Shani will be
experienced three times in their life.
During this Elinati Shani (7 ½ year Saturn) period, worshipping Lord Shiva and
performing Lord Shiva abhishekam, Lord Shiva homam, Lord Shiva Panchaakshari japam
chanting helps us in reducing the malefic effects of Elinati Shani dosha.
Elinati Shani (7 ½ year Saturn) transit in 2021 in Plava Naama year (year of wisdom and
knowledge in Telugu calendar)
Details of all Raasi’s which has Elinati Shani effect
1) Dhanu Raasi (Sagittarius): For this raasi (sun sign), Elinati Shani started in 2014.
Elinati Shani Dosha is still continuing in this year 2021. For this raasi (sun sign) Elinati
Shani Dosha period ends on 17th Jan 2023.
2) Makara Raasi (Capricorn): For this raasi (sun sign), Elinati Shani started in 2017. Elinati
Shani Dosha is still continuing in this year 2021. Native will face insults and rejections. For
this raasi (sun sign) Elinati Shani Dosha period ends on 25th Mar 2025.
3) Kumbha Raasi (Aquarius): For this raasi (sun sign), Elinati Shani started in 2020. With
small small breaks, Elinati Shani Dosha will continue for another 6 years.
After completing Elinati Shani (7 ½ years) dosha period, Shani (Saturn) will sit in the 4th house in Janma Raasi (birth sign). This period is called as Ardhaastama Shani (2 ½ years Saturn).
Ardhaastama Shani (2 ½ year Saturn) transit in 2021 in Plava Naama year,
Details of all raasis affected by Ardhaastama Shani
Tula Raasi (Libra): For this raasi (sun sign), Ardhaastama started in Jan 2020. Ardhaastama Shani Dosha period ends on 3rd Jan 2023. Lord Shiva abhishekam is an excellent remedy to overcome this period.
After completing Ardhaastama Shani Dosha, 7 ½ years later Ashtama Shani will begin. This is the Dosha period where we need to be extremely careful. In this dosha period there is fear of untimely death, health issues, insults and misunderstandings.
Ashtama Shani is prevalent for 2 ½ years.
Mithuna (Gemini): For this raasi (sun sign), Ashtama Shani period ends on 17th Jan 2023. Until then, if the afflicted person follows the remedies, he/she will experience good luck. Likewise, all the raasi’s (sun signs) are facing hard times. All the raasi’s who are facing different types of doshas should perform Shiva Abhishekam in Arudra nakshatra time. Abishekam gives 1000 times better results, however Lord Shiva homam gives one lakh (100,000) times results. Only Shiva Bhagawan has the power to protect us from any doshas related to Shani (Saturn).
By participating in Arudra Maha Nakshatra Homa, you can remove the fears and achieve the salvation from Kuja Graha Dosha.
Read Amma’s description on these 5 powerful homas dedicated to Lord Shiva that will be performed at Manidweepa.
Sponsorship closes at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Saturday, May 15th