PRIVACY & TERMS
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana is grateful for the donations that help us continue our valuable work. It is very important to us that your personal information remain secure. When you donate to Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana your credit card number is used only for that particular transaction and is not stored. If you have any questions regarding the security of your credit card donation online, please contact us, or call (+91) 8621-221615 for more information.
In addition, we occasionally use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our site and services. They may also use information about your transactions and visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag and cookies, which are industry standard technologies used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
We ask for your email address on a number of pages within our site, but you may opt out of email communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is included at the bottom of every email communication from Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana. You may also call us at any time at (+91) 8621-221615, or contact us, to be removed from our email distribution list.
OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are not required to provide any personal information on our Web site unless you choose to do so. We do ask for personal information on our online donation page to properly enable donation transaction processing. We use this information to acknowledge receipt of your donation and to help prevent fraudulent donations. If you give a gift to Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana your name and address will be placed on our physical mailing list for occasional mail updates. If you do not wish to receive physical mail from Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana you may contact us at any time to be removed. If you are making a donation in honor of or in memory of someone, we will not use their personal information for any purpose other than sending a receipt if asked for.
Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana does not share your email address with any third parties.
This site has links to other Web sites whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
Your privacy is very important to us. We rely on the good will and generosity of our supporters and want to make sure that your experience with Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana is as positive as possible. We do want to keep you up to date of the ongoing fight against poverty, but not at the expense of any personal information concerns. If you have concerns about your privacy with Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana, please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jan 3rd, 2013
YOUR USE OF THE SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA WEBSITE, CONTENT, ELECTRONIC COMMUNITIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND DOWNLOADING FROM OUR SITES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we help communities in need around the world, our site, materials, electronic communities, products and/or services (collectively, “Materials”) provide you with the opportunity to shop online and to interact with us and our online community. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
- Rights & Permissions
- You may use the Materials only for educational or non-commercial purposes relating to providing humanitarian relief and development programs, subject to these Terms and except that:
- Logo. To use a Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana mark or logo for fundraising, email email@example.com with a detailed description of your planned use; if an individual, your name and address; if an entity, its place of incorporation and type of entity. This use requires express written permission from Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana.
- Sale of Goods or Services benefiting Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana. This use requires express written permission from Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana. To sell products or services to benefit Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your planned use; if an individual, your name and address; if an entity, its place of incorporation and type of entity.
- Images (including photos and films). Ask email@example.com if you want to use an image from our website, describing the image you want to use, the page address where it appears, what you want to use it for and, if an individual, your name and address; if an entity, its place of incorporation and type of entity. This use requires express written permission from Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana.
- Legends Intact. Keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. The Materials should indicate © Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana, and may require additional legends to attribute the work to an author, photographer or others. All Materials are owned by Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana or licensed for Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana use.
- Copy to Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana. If the Materials are used in a publication or other formal presentation, you must provide Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana a copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reputation. Materials shall not be used to disparage Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana or its activities.
- You may use the Materials only for educational or non-commercial purposes relating to providing humanitarian relief and development programs, subject to these Terms and except that:
- Use of the Sri Manidweepa Mahasamsthana electronic community is void where prohibited. In consideration of your use of the Materials, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about you in any registration forms on the web site.
- Your remarks, graphics, or other information communicated to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA through the Materials (each a “Submission”) shall be freely used by SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA as described below. You represent and warrant and agree that you shall not provide SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA a Submission in which other persons have rights without their express permission, or that infringe their rights, or that contains libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material and you are responsible if your Submission injures another person. In addition, you agree not to:
- use the Materials for data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users from the Materials by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Materials in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair them;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Materials;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available in the Materials (including on the Sites) any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from others or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Materials, or which may expose SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Submissions are not confidential and shall not be treated as confidential by SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA may use Submissions for any commercial or other purpose, without compensation or other liability to you. When you post a Submission, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Submission. By posting Submissions, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Submissions for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Materials (including on the Sites) or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Submissions, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You understand that your Submissions may be used and republished by other Users over whom SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA has no control, and you specifically consent to this use by others.
- The Materials contain Submissions, text, photos, graphics, sounds and other work belonging to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA or to other contributors. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA owns the Material, unless otherwise indicated. You acquire no ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estopple, implication or otherwise.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Liabilities and Injuries
- You shall not post or transmit through SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Materials any information or documents that violates these Terms. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA, their directors, officers, employees, and agents, and their third party content providers (“SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Entities”) from any claims, losses or expenses arising from or in connection with any Submissions, any Third Party applications, Software or Content you post or share on or through the Materials (including through the Sites or Share Service), your use of the Materials, your conduct in connection with the Materials or with other Users of the Materials, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE MATERIALS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, WHETHER THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. INFORMATION IN THE MATERIALS, OR THE SITES OF ANY SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA ENTITIES, IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA ENTITIES ARE NOT RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS. DO NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THESE PAGES TO REPLACE CONSOLTATIONS WITH QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. YOU USE THE MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by any User of the Materials, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of or endorsed by SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA DOES NOT PRE-SCREEN, APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY SUBMISSIONS, AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT A SUBMISSION WAS ACTUALLY CREATED AND IS BEING OPERATED BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A SUBMISSION. NOR IS SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY SUBMISSION, OR ACTIONS TAKEN ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION, INCLUDING HOW THE OWNER OF THE SUBMISSION COLLECTS, HANDLES, USES AND / OR SHARES ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IT MAY COLLECT FROM USERS. YOU SHOULD BE SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANAFUL BEFORE PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION IN CONNECTION WITH A SUBMISSION.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITES, EVEN IF SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF ACCESS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, the Materials or at any Sites or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User’s or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Materials. Under no circumstances will SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any Submissions or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Materials, any Submissions or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Materials or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Materials, whether online or offline.
- The Materials or Sites may be linked to other sites not maintained by SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA of the sites. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA makes no representations whatsoever about any other sites which you may access through SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA.
- These limitations apply even if there is negligence on the part of SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Entities or an authorized SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
- Volunteering at SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA is an equal opportunity volunteer organization committed to a diverse work force. To be considered for a volunteer position at SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA, you must contact the SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Volunteer Department and submit an application to pursuant to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA’s policies.
- Purchases. Any purchases through the Materials or on the Sites are through third-party providers and are subject to the terms and conditions set forth on such corresponding sites. Any dispute must be resolved directly with the third party provider.
- SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Programs. The Materials may contain references to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA services, products and programs that are international and may or may not exist in your country. These references do not imply that SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA intends to announce or provide the programs in your country. All questions about SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA activities in your country should be directed to the appropriate SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Country Office.
- Monitoring. You understand and agree that SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA may, but is not obligated to, review the Materials and may delete or remove (without notice) any Content or Submissions in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including Submissions that in the sole judgment of SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA violate this Agreement, or that might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any Submissions you post or store in the Materials, on the Sites or provide to SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA may edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted in the Materials (including on the Sites). In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA’s sole discretion, access of Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Materials (including on the Sites) and/or terminate access of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. Possible evidence of use of the Materials (including the Sites) for illegal purposes may be provided to law enforcement authorities.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to this subject matter, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws roles. If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. “Includes”, “including” and other similar terms are deemed to include “without limitation” immediately thereafter, and any specification of the Site as part of the Materials is purely to provide clear meaning and does not imply that other references to Materials exclude the Sites.
- These Terms are also for the benefit of SRI MANIDWEEPA MAHASAMSTHANA Entities, each of which may assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.